OPERA America’s Individual Members represent a community of artists, administrators and audiences whose commitment to opera contributes to the vibrant future of the art form.
For just $75 per year, you can become a member and:
- Enjoy unique benefits and savings.
- Meet prominent leaders in the field.
- Stay up to date with the latest opera news.
- Take advantage of National Opera Center programs and facilities.
Join more than 1,000 opera lovers and leaders — like baritone Sherrill Milnes, general director Francesca Zambello and composer Jake Heggie — and take advantage of unique benefits while underpinning OPERA America’s service to the entire opera field.
Become a member today by completing the online membership form
or calling 646.699.5248.
The benefits of membership have been designed to provide you with the tools and opportunities to be your best as a leader in the field, including:
- A one-year subscription to Opera America Magazine and OperaLink e-newsletter
- Priority access and savings at the National Opera Center
- Access to the Naxos Video Library of classical music performances
- Invitations to free or discounted programming, such as Onstage at the Opera Center performances, Feedback Auditions and Recording Days
to see the full, detailed listing of member benefits.