Event Posting Instructions
How to Submit an Event
OPERA America's National Opera Calendar lists upcoming performances and events by opera companies across North America.
All Organizational Members of OPERA America, as well as guests hosting events in New York City at the National Opera Center, can contribute to the calendar.
Organizational Members of OPERA America can post productions and events to the National Opera Calendar.
- Log in to the website.
- Click on "My Account" to access your Member Portal.
- Under the My Organization menu:
- Select "Add a Season Production" for an opera performance.
- Select "Add a Season Event" for a concert, lecture, webinar, gala, community activity, screening of a past production, or other ancillary programming.
Guest hosting events at the National Opera Center can post their recitals, concerts, or other performance activities to the National Opera Calendar.
- Contact us at Reservations@operaamerica.org or 212.796.8630 to submit your event details.
Visit Organizational Membership to learn about joining OPERA America.
For assistance, contact us at Membership@operaamerica.org or 646.699.5243