Meeting & Conference Spaces
OPERA America's National Opera Center offers an affordable, professional venue in Midtown Manhattan for hosting your next board meeting, staff retreat, educational lecture, master class, or business conference.
Choose from various large, medium, and small spaces — all with technical outfits — to meet your needs. Build a flexible meeting rental package that includes Zoom teleconferencing, video projection, voice amplification, whiteboard, and more.
- Large, medium, and small room options, customizable to budget, with versatile, movable seating and tables for up to 72 people
- Built-in Zoom functionality for audiovisual teleconferencing in select rooms
- Theatrical lighting, projection screen, raised stage, and microphones and sound amplification in select rooms
- Complimentary high-speed Wi-Fi
- Self-catered meals and refreshments encouraged with add-on tables, linens, coat racks, and staff attendants
- Flexible packages for hourly, standing, or multi-day engagements
- Add-on early facility opens, breakout rooms, whiteboard, and flipcharts available
- Acoustically balanced rooms with sound paneling
- Centrally located near more than a dozen subway lines, Amtrak, PATH, bus lines, and airport shuttles
Available to individuals and organizations working in the arts, non-profit industry, or corporate sector.