Marc A. Scorca Hall
The centerpiece of the National Opera Center, Marc A. Scorca Hall offers you an impressive yet intimate space for performances, recitals, auditions, and recordings.
The acoustically excellent venue features a regularly tuned Yamaha 7’ grand piano, raised stage with theatrical lighting, professional audio-visual recording, projecting and streaming systems, and a green room.
- 55’ x 21’ with 20’ arched ceiling
- Wings/backstage space
- Adjustable acoustic panels
- Wood floor
- Platform stage
- Flexible seating
- Green room
- 7’ Yamaha grand piano
- Theatrical lighting system
- Video projection system, including motorized screen
- Music stands
- Additional audio/visual equipment available by request
Additional charges may apply for use of equipment.
- Theater seating: 72
- Hollow square seating: 40
- U-shape seating: 35
- Standing reception in Hoiles Reception Lobby: 72
- Basic rate: 15
Pamela J. Hoiles Reception Lobby
- Natural and fluorescent lighting
- Cement floor
- High and low tables available by request
|Hoiles Reception Lobby||$20||$25||$30|
Rates are valid as of July 1, 2020, and are subject to change without notice.
Basic: Includes setup for up to 15 people, with 2 tables, 12 music stands, and 12 chairs, and green room. Does not include special setup requests other than basic audition setup, or access to technical packages. Minimum rental: 2 hours.
Premium: Includes setup for up to 72 people, access to technical packages, and rental use of the Pamela J. Hoiles Reception Lobby. Minimum rental: 3 hours.
Technical and Recording Packages
The Opera Center events team can help you customize your visit with affordable technical support for audio-visual needs and flexible audio and video recording setups.
- Event Recording
- Reception and Meeting Equipment
- Live-Stream Broadcasting
- Audio Amplification
- House Staff