Associate Membership Benefits
As an Associate Member, you enjoy benefits designed to enhance your capacity to present high-caliber art, support the artists that make it, and establish your place in the North American opera ecosystem.
Your benefits include:
- Full access to OPERA America’s online resources, including Opera America Magazine, topical materials, multimedia, and repertoire and production listings.
- Priority nine-month advance booking and discounts on rentals at our National Opera Center.
- Savings on print and digital advertising, conference registration, and events.
- Free visa peer consultation support letters for international artists.
- Access to add events or performances to the National Opera Calendar.
- Free listings in the OPERA America job bank.
- One-year print subscription to our quarterly Opera America Magazine.
Most important, you have access to a network of expertise at OPERA America’s annual conference: allies and colleagues whose collective experience serves as an invaluable resource for successful practices. (International Associate Members based outside of North America receive complimentary registration.)