Collection Updated: 04 Dec 2020
Key Reads on Racial Justice
Read these key articles and publications about racial justice, curated by OPERA America.
- The Characteristics of White Supremacy Culture (Kenneth Jones and Tema Okun, ChangeWork), Dismantling Racism: A Workbook for Social Change Groups, 2001.
- The Case for Reparations (Ta-Nehisi Coates), The Atlantic, June 2014.
- What It Means To Be Anti-Racist (Anna North), Vox, 3 June 2020.
- What Is an Anti-Racist Reading List For? (Lauren Michele Jackson), Vulture, 4 June 2020.
- Moving From Allyship to Solidarity Actions Look Like (Heidi Schillinger), Fakequity, 2 July 2020.
- Access, Diversity, Equity and Inclusion in Cultural Organizations: Insights from the Careers of Executive Opera Managers of Color in the US (Antonio C. Cuyler), Routledge, 30 September 2020.