OPERA America’s National Opera Center is your home for performances, rehearsals, auditions, and more. Your health is a top priority for us.
The Opera Center is open at full service — with a variety of ongoing safety precautions. Since we first reopened in August 2020, we have continued to follow the recommended guidelines and procedures of the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), New York State, and New York City.
What you should know
- As of March 13, 2022, vaccination is not required for entry. Masks are highly recommended in all common areas for all guests.
- Our entire staff is fully vaccinated and will continue to wear masks for your extra protection.
- Our facility is cleaned and sanitized nightly by a custodial team trained in COVID-19 protocols.
- Our air system has been optimized with a high efficiency filtration system and outfitted with I-Wave BI-Polar Ionizer air cleaners that actively treat and kill pathogens.
What you should expect
- When you check in, you’ll be separated from our customer service team by plastic barriers at the front desk.
- When you walk to your room through common spaces, you’re encouraged to wear a mask, even if you’re vaccinated. Masks are available at the front desk.
For more information about safety protocols, contact us at 212.796.8630 or Reservations@operaamerica.org.