Artists, administrators, trustees, educators, and appreciators join OPERA America each year to stand with us in support of the opera field.
Over 3,000 individuals who work, volunteer, or find enjoyment in opera, as well as guests at our National Opera Center, take advantage of the benefits of membership.
As a member, you enjoy resources, opportunities, and discounts to advance your career, deepen your appreciation of the art form, or both:
- Full access to OPERA America’s online resources, including Opera America Magazine, topical materials, and multimedia.
- Priority six-month advance booking and discounts on rentals at our National Opera Center.
- Professional listing in the online Member Directory.
- Savings on career advancement programming, conference registration, and OPERA America Onstage events.
- Login to the Naxos Video Library of streaming classical music performances.
- One-year print subscription to our quarterly Opera America Magazine.
For questions about Individual Membership, contact us at Membership@operaamerica.org or 646.699.5248.
Related Membership Opportunities
Associate Membership goes a step beyond Individual Membership by establishing your organization as a recognized company with OPERA America. As an Associate Member, your organization may book spaces at the National Opera Center nine months in advance, post events and performances to the National Opera Calendar, and take advantage of member rental pricing for organizational rehearsals, workshops, and performances. Learn more.
Opera’s most devoted lovers and leaders invest in the vitality of opera across the country by supporting OPERA America, our National Opera Center, and our programming with annual, tax-deductible donations. With a gift of at least $75, you receive Individual Membership and other tiered benefits. Learn more.